Thursday, December 31, 2009

Adieu, 2009

Guys, awoke this morning to a beautiful blanket of snow.

How gorgeous is my city?

This is my corner, as I walk to work.

Here, a special treat, is Times Sq, about 2 hours before the crowds start arriving.

The crane is to set up something, but Lord knows what.

The lights shine bright even at 10am on a snowy/sleety day.

There will be deep thoughts aplenty tomorrow about what my goals for 2010 are, and what 2009 has meant to me.

But tonight, there's fresh cod to make, a yam to boil, a glass of wine to pour, and my boyfriend (back in my good graces) to embrace.

Happy New Year, everybody!


  1. Happy New Year!!!

    All the best for 2010!

  2. That seems like a great plan! BTW, I don't think that my comment on the Christmas Perfume Drama didn't go through--but I'm glad you're back enjoying eachother's company! (tongue-in-cheek, of course).

  3. Happy New year! Love the photos...

  4. Happy new year Ish! NYC is one of the places I long to visit someday...thanks for sharing the gorgeous photos!