Thursday, December 31, 2009

Adieu, 2009

Guys, awoke this morning to a beautiful blanket of snow.

How gorgeous is my city?

This is my corner, as I walk to work.

Here, a special treat, is Times Sq, about 2 hours before the crowds start arriving.

The crane is to set up something, but Lord knows what.

The lights shine bright even at 10am on a snowy/sleety day.

There will be deep thoughts aplenty tomorrow about what my goals for 2010 are, and what 2009 has meant to me.

But tonight, there's fresh cod to make, a yam to boil, a glass of wine to pour, and my boyfriend (back in my good graces) to embrace.

Happy New Year, everybody!

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!!

    All the best for 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems like a great plan! BTW, I don't think that my comment on the Christmas Perfume Drama didn't go through--but I'm glad you're back enjoying eachother's company! (tongue-in-cheek, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year! Love the photos...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year Ish! NYC is one of the places I long to visit someday...thanks for sharing the gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete