Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

and the heat in my apartment has me stifled,
Please no, don't let it snow, I've got to go.

OK, enough with the messed up Christmas carols. I'm a bit stir crazy. So much snow in Nueva York! It's kind of awesome.

But I'm watching the weather veeerrrry carefully. Any threat of a repeat storm and I'm going to change my ticket to get out of dodge a few days early. I do not want to be stuck at an airport the day before Christmas Eve.

Am going to trudge through the snow right now for groceries. Then back home to work on freelance projects.

I'm off these days because I had planned to spend this time with my nephew. Since that plan isn't happening, I might as well use this time to my advantage and get a jump on all the work I've got piled up.

Clear the decks for a stress-free New Year's Eve, maybe.

No good news on the weight loss front. I haven't been overeating, but I have not been at the gym.

I'm in a bit of a stasis right now. But those Thanksgiving pounds are still with me, and I think they really need to go before the New Year.

I'm on guard, gotta get myself in gear.

2 comments:

  1. Don your cape and shake off that weight! I am so happy we have no snow. Please don't send any my way.

    Did your gym close?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad weather and the holiday season is not a good combination. I hope you don't get a double whammy that prevents you from getting out of dodge in a few days.

    ReplyDelete