Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sinuses and Snowmaggeddon

Right now my sinuses are so painful that I have to sit ram-rod straight so I don't get that awful wave of hateful behind-the-eyes pressure with every tilt of the head.

I know what this is. Punishment for giving Beej such difficult challenges.

In my defense, he did ask for us to do this. But I have been way too gleeful about it.

So, if I want to rebalance my karma then obviously whatever I assigned to him, I'm going to have to do myself. It's only logical.

Double-crunches I can handle. At least I'll be lying down.

But that BW Matrix? Serious gulp.

Can I make it through even one complete cycle of that thigh-killer? It's time to find out.

(But, er, not today, because I can't move my head).

I'll also have to be very careful not to hurt my knee. I'll modify a bit on the left side to avoid that.

I will let you all know when my penance has been accomplished.

For the sadistic among us, here's what I'm talking about:

The Body Matrix, a/k/a 'The Finisher.'

I'm not sure but I think it got that nickname because it basically finishes you off for the day!

By the way, I first learned about the Matrix from the super-ripped Lori at Finding Radiance, who is currently gliding atop the waves on a delightful cruise.

Did I mention we're having a snowstorm? Hope the rest of you out there who got hit by the 'snowpocalypse' are ok.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your sore head and I hope you get better quickly.

    Stay in and watch out for the Yeti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video looks rough!

    Your snowstorm is causing me great distress! :-) I am supposed to be there Tuesday of next week, but I am not sure that is going to happen now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well, gal! No fun.

    Yeah, I think I'm due for the finisher today. Ugh. Looks crazy!!! You in?

    ReplyDelete