Thursday, September 3, 2009

Another Day, Another Visit to Queens

Well folks, I set myself up for this one. Back out in Queens for an assignment (digging through court records), which means another lunch in some delicious ethnic dive.

I hope I don't go overboard.

But just in case, I'm making a plan. I will eat slowly, and I will not serve myself big portions. I can take a little, eat it very slowly, making it last 20 minutes, and if I'm still hungry after that, I can deal with it then.

I will eat veggies/salad first. I will not load up on heavy food. I'll try to get as balanced a meal as I can. And I won't let money dictate how much I eat (ie, i paid for this so...., or it's a buffet, I practically have to go back for seconds).

Let's see how it works. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment