Sunday, June 13, 2010

Still...here....barely..

Two vicious attacks of the strange heartburn/acid reflux thing that every once in a while flares up and just slays me.

It's like Mt. Vesuvius. I'm going through my day, minding my own business, and then suddenly --- eruption.

Owwww. It really hurts.

Had it twice this week. It's a sign of several things I suspect:

1) I'm a little too stressed
2) I've changed my diet away from what I usually eat
3) I am definitely getting older

Can't wait for this project to be over so I can go back to what I usually do. It's been far too long.

2 comments:

  1. I am really sorry to read this Ish. I bet it is a little bit of all three, unfortunately. I do think #1 and #2 are the bigger contributors though, at least in my humble opinion.

    I hope today is a great day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gallbladder? Whatever it is, it sounds crappy. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete