Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm Here!

Hey all, I'm still kicking! Sorry for the prolonged absence, but I'm still alive, and doing my exercise thing as much as I can. Thanks to everyone who checked in to find a pulse -- it means a lot to me that you missed me! Cutting to the chase, I haven't been able to blog much because I am working on a big side project -- on top of my regular job -- that has me writing non-stop. At the end of the day, after tons of writing, I just don't have the energy to write anymore. But I read all your blogs, religiously. I'm still doing the New Rules of Weight-Lifting for Women -- hurt my knees tho doing squats -- and that's generally going well. Cycling and hitting the gym for cardio as much as poss. Down almost 15lbs, which was my French Open goal. Maybe by the time it's over in two weeks, I can make it to the magic 15!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see you!!! Yay to keeping up with the exercise and wooohooooo for the big loss. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back - albeit briefly!

    Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been gone for so long...hope all is well in your world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still gone. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete